WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
CensusPlus opens the who window

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> CensusPlus UI Mod Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
padyana

WR Updates: 0
padyana WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:06 pm    Post subject: CensusPlus opens the who window Reply with quote

I updated to the new censusplus mod today and for some reason when it runs it opens the who window. This is more than kind of annoying. Is there a fix for this? Question
pandyana

pandyana WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:25 pm    Post subject: Does anyone also know how to delete a profile? Reply with quote

I accidentally misspelled my user name. Does anyone know how to delete that profile so I can use the correct email address? Question
GzusCriest

GzusCriest WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

when you click the on screen "C button" to open CensusPlus and then settings/config or whatever the button that opens the menu to change your prefferences is called (I don't know for sure because the "C button" doesn't show up on my screen anymore and the /censusplus cmd doesn't either), any way, there is an option to make censusplus close the who screen, there is only one option with the words "who screen"in the CensusPlus UI so this should take care of your "problem" you can't miss it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> CensusPlus UI Mod Bugs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: