WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Account not Accounts on Submit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> WarcraftRealms.com Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tgore

WR Updates: 15,968
tgore WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:09 am    Post subject: Account not Accounts on Submit Reply with quote

The path WoW installed to was "Account" not "Accounts". There is no Accounts folder there. As a result when I submit I get this message: "I was unable to determine what version of CensusPlus you are using. The latest version is 5.0.2. Please download the latest version and rerun CensusPlus. Your data will not be accepted unless submitted using the latest version of CensusPlus. You can get the latest version here : " I have 5.0.2. Then it says, "99.9% of the time it is due to uploading the wrong file. You want to be sure you are uploading the file located at
/World of Warcraft/WTF/Accounts/####/SavedVariables/CensusPlus.lua"

As I say the rest of the path is correct except for the "s" at the end of account. Also WoW installs under C:Users/public/games/World of Warcraft/WTF/Account/####/SavedVariables/CensusPlus.lua on my Windows 7 laptop.
It doesn't appear my submissions are being processed. Have they been received and processed in spite of the error? Is there a fix?
1974ER
Epic Censi

WR Updates: 24,817,802
1974ER WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello there and welcome!

According to your profile, you haven't submitted anything at all so far. And that last path looks like a valid path for Vista and therefore probably also for 7. I suggest that you simply try again and check your own profile after that, though there is a message for successful submissions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> WarcraftRealms.com Bugs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: