WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
*Wave* from EU - Alliance - Scarshield Legion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Census Talks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luckyjack

WR Updates: 16,695
Luckyjack WR Profile

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:50 pm    Post subject: *Wave* from EU - Alliance - Scarshield Legion Reply with quote

Hello,

Just a *wave* from EU - Alliance - Scarshield Legion.

I've picked up the census addon and am uploading data whenever I can.
Unfortunately my updates will be regular - irregular.
My working schedule prevents me to update non-stop (3 weeks away, 3 weeks home). I am online every now and then during the working period, but as long as I'm home you can expect regular updates.

I've seen that the Alliance side was lacking data, so I will supply in that.

My only request would be a optional automatic upload function from within the addon or for that matter something similar like WoWhead Looter, PlayerScore etc without the need for yet another program in my taskbar. I've seen the request pass a few times, but also the reluctance to implement this. Make it optional if it's not too much work so people can choose.

Either way I'm taking care of the SSL Alliance data for now.

Regards, Luckyjack.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Census Talks All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: