WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
I cant upload data - Support Question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sugglekitten

WR Updates: 279
sugglekitten WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:33 am    Post subject: I cant upload data - Support Question Reply with quote

Hello. I have installed the add-on and run it to create the lua file. when i go to the upload page and press the button i select the file and press submit. After that i get the long message pasted bellow and that is it. The screen never changes even over night. My account does not get credited. I have tried in two diffrent browsers.

Thanks.

IP: 67.80.63.57
United States

CensusPlus

File appears to be valid, checking your version number.

Checking your file
Found CensusPlus Database
Found CensusPlus Info Data
Found Version Number => Version: <Found> Locale: <Found> Locale: US\"; <Found> Locale: EU\"; <Found> Locale: ??\"; <Found> Locale: <Found> Locale: <Found> Locale: <Found> Locale: <Found> Locale: <Found> Locale: <Found> Locale: <Found> Locale: US\" ) ) then <Found> Locale: <Found> Locale: <Found> Locale: US\" ) then <=
Wynta

WR Updates: 317,122
Wynta WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No real idea, but incase it is just a corrupt file, have you tried deleting both the censusplus.* files from your

...(wow)... \WTF\Account\...*...\SavedVariables

folder, and running the census again?

Good luck Smile
1974ER
Epic Censi

WR Updates: 23,966,638
1974ER WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard! Smile

That doesn't look right, so it's no wonder no credit is given. Wynta's suspicion of file corruption might be right... but the absolutely first thing is to check that you are submitting the right .lua file as there are two identically named ones on your hard drive, just in different places. Have you carefully checked that you are sending the correct file from correct location for your operating system?
sugglekitten

WR Updates: 279
sugglekitten WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woot. that worked. Deleted the two files. What i thought was very strange was that they were in the addons folder. but then they showed up in the saved variables folder after the delete

Thanks
1974ER
Epic Censi

WR Updates: 23,966,638
1974ER WR Profile

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worked indeed. You now have 138 new ones and 279 updates to your credit. I am sure those numbers will start growing now. Very Happy Happy censusing! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: