WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Need help

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doesitmatter

WR Updates: 0
Doesitmatter WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:26 pm    Post subject: Need help Reply with quote

I quit WoW about 2 years ago for schooling purposes. I really didn't miss it to much, but I've been a bit bored lately so I said might as well, and I singed up for a trial account a few days ago. (I'll be buying the membership in a few days)

I've been going around on servers and have tried to find a decent one. There is one thing that keeps me from ever finding a good one.

Every server I walk into, there are far more level 85's than any other level player I can find. Bare in mind I am starting over from scratch. I'm looking for the server with a perspective of who am I going to be able to run lower instances with. I never had this issue before, but it seems everywhere I go there is hardly even a handful of players who are of lower level.

Are there any specific servers that aren't jammed with level 85's and have plenty of newer players. (not the ones specifically that say new players, generally just jammed with people on trial memberships)
FuxieDK

WR Updates: 2,571,239
FuxieDK WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, since you can level 1-85 in less than 2 weeks (1 week, if you're fast), then not many people have lowlevel toons..

Levelling is, for most people, a nessesary evil, that they just want to get over with, as fast as possible..

That been said, in december '09 (around the time you stopped playing), the dungeon finder was introduced, making it easy for all to find players for 5man dungeons OF ALL LEVELS.. This is probably where you will find people close to your level.. Just don't expect them to be willing to chat..
Wynta

WR Updates: 317,122
Wynta WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes.. the x-realm dungeon finder is really what made me stop playing 'properly', since the social element was completely killed off, and good social guilds are hard to come by Smile
( mind you, and I still think wow is the best game on the market so far Smile)

I'd suggest running some dungeons on a trial account, to get a feel for what the game experience is like these days, before reactivating Smile
1974ER
Epic Censi

WR Updates: 22,662,350
1974ER WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuxie and Wynta already explained the character situation mostly... but on another note... If you still remember your old account data, you don't need to buy a new one, just reactivate the old one, it should still exist...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: