WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Server population

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dvargas2

WR Updates: 0
dvargas2 WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:26 am    Post subject: Server population Reply with quote

Does anyone know about the server populations? I know this site will somewhat answer this question. Basically when I do a /who all search I only get a few hits. Is the population basically only higher lvls around 80-85?
1974ER
Epic Censi

WR Updates: 23,549,487
1974ER WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of realms are very top heavy... but you might want to get the addon and run it on your realm(s) and submit the data here, too, to get a better idea how it/they look.

At least on the EU side, some servers are almost empty, while a couple suffer from massive overcrowding. Some have a heavy horde bias, others distinctly favour the ally side... and some rare few are actually both balanced and sufficiently, but not overtly crowded.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: