WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
unable to determine census version

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> CensusPlus UI Mod Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dogster

WR Updates: 3,331
Dogster WR Profile

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:07 pm    Post subject: unable to determine census version Reply with quote

Getting the error:
I was unable to determine what version of CensusPlus you are using. The latest version is 5.0.2. Please download the latest version and rerun CensusPlus. Your data will not be accepted unless submitted using the latest version of CensusPlus. You can get the latest version here :

Got the latest version but still nothing ...
1974ER
Epic Censi

WR Updates: 23,367,935
1974ER WR Profile

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome!

If I recall correctly, the two leading causes of that particular error are submitting the wrong copy of the .lua file (there are two) and actual corruption of the same.

If you are sure you are submitting the correct file, first check if additional census increases its size. If the file does not gain any size, its most likely broken and should be deleted. If it grows, but still fails to upload correctly, I also suggest trying deletion / transfer to another folder and running new census(es) to create a new .lua file.

If these ideas don't help, please post again. Good luck! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> CensusPlus UI Mod Bugs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: