WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Census Uploads not Processing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
esiemiat

WR Updates: 253,737
esiemiat WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:47 am    Post subject: Census Uploads not Processing Reply with quote

My last 3 uploads, starting on Saturday night, have not been processed yet.

I am not sure if there is a large backlog causing the long delay, or if this is a problem with the server, but I thought I would post this just in case.

Anyone have any suggestions?
Pennet

WR Updates: 1,215,324
Pennet WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there's just a backlog building. I had an upload at 0039 11/25 (Sunday morning) that only processed very early (04-0500) this morning. As of this writing, I suspect your first upload (from Saturday night) has likely processed by now.

You can always check the server status here: http://www.warcraftrealms.com/dbstats.php and it's also on your top menu under Realm Data > Census DB Stats. Note that the server time is one hour behind you (and me). As of this writing, the last processed file was uploaded 2012-11-25 01:22:52 (which would be 022252 our time).

ETA: I just checked your profile against the server time, and it looks like the first of your questioned updates, from 2012-11-25 000110 has been processed. The next one (possibly two) will likely be processed late tonight, based on the currently appearing lead time.
esiemiat

WR Updates: 253,737
esiemiat WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the help. I did not know about the server status link.
Fett

WR Updates: 853,323
Fett WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!

That DB Stats link is something I'd managed to completely overlook all this time. That's nice to finally know about.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: