WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
new releases, why can't we get it right the first time?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> CensusPlus UI Mod Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bringoutyourdead
Forums Admin & general flunky

WR Updates: 7,009,633
bringoutyourdead WR Profile

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:18 pm    Post subject: new releases, why can't we get it right the first time? Reply with quote

Every time I release a new update I cringe... I know that no matter how hard I try to make a clean release... someone is going to find what I missed.

At least it seems that I only need two or three retries to get things stable....

I wonder with the massive package that is called World of Warcraft (currently eating 25GB of disk space on my machine) how many hot patches and client restart updates it take them each release...

Yup... I'm babbling while waiting for a fix update to finish downloading from Blizzard (10MB) and multiple client restart initializations.

and two I don't know who you are.. pick a realm blah blah blah

and read the EULA & TOU again.. our lawyers feel you don't appreciate their work enough.
SannaSK

WR Updates: 418,020
SannaSK WR Profile

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"our lawyers feel you don't appreciate their work enough."
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> CensusPlus UI Mod Bugs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: