WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Date export not working

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> WarcraftRealms.com Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LameCooter

WR Updates: 2,837
LameCooter WR Profile

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:26 pm    Post subject: Date export not working Reply with quote

Get this:
I'm sorry, there has been an internal server error.

Please try again or post in the forums to let Metalbeast know of the problem.

You were referred here via http://www.warcraftrealms.com/index.php

The page you were requesting was /dataexport.php
bringoutyourdead
Forums Admin & general flunky

WR Updates: 7,243,161
bringoutyourdead WR Profile

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My understanding from discussions with Metalbeast is that dataexport is next to lowest priority at this time.... in fact the existing code that he inherited is so out of date he may end up dropping it, as has been done with the battlegrounds data.

All references to Battlegrounds data will be completely removed as the webpages get updated. Considering Rollie never got more then the first 3 BGs.
glinkaf

WR Updates: 0
glinkaf WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:07 am    Post subject: Any other source available Reply with quote

Hi,

I would like to access the census data and would like to do some research on it. However, export functionality is currently down and I don't know whether it didn't work for a year or broke again just recently.

If data export won't be available in the near future, is there some other source that might provide a backup, even for outdated data? If up-to-date data is not available, older one might also help me.

Thank you,
Frank
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> WarcraftRealms.com Bugs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: