Joined: 07 Nov 2008
WR Updates: 26,259,730
1974ER WR Profile
|Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:26 am Post subject: Epic Censi and his rather unepic failures...
|As the most observant of you have noticed, I have been mostly absent from the fora (and the upload lists) since late May.
Here is a brief report on what can not been seen:
- End of May: one roughly 9 MB file destroyed, 141 MB worth of files that failed to upload.
- June: 272 MB worth of data collected. Roughly half of this failed to upload. The parts that did work form most of the data that I uploaded on during September 9th and 10th (WCR time).
- July: One 1,6 MB file successfully processed. One 2,24 MB file failed to process correctly, due to being out-of-date after site switched to 6.1.0. Additional roughly 49 MB not uploaded due to being out-of-date.
- August: 66,5 MB of files not uploaded due to being out-of-date.
- Early September (1st to 10th): 18,9 MB of files not uploaded due to being out-of-date.
- Current situation: after I finish this post, I will begin the process of testing whether 6.1.0a compatible files from 12th to 14th agree to upload correctly. After that, I'll be moving on to the 6.1.0b compatible files.
Additional notes: As far I can tell, manual upload has (starting from roughly May 25th) hard upper limit of 8 MB, not 10 MB. Poor personal health, several disasters within close family and friends and various technical problems among other things led to an excessive backlog, which I was unable to forward in time before the switch.
This is the less than Epic Censi signing off for now... Commencing uploads...