WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Dragonmaw : Horde <PMC>

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Guild Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PMC sounds good so far?
Yes
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
NO
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
More Infor
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Hellz Yes
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Maybe
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

MercenaryZJ

WR Updates: 0
MercenaryZJ WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:21 pm    Post subject: Dragonmaw : Horde <PMC> Reply with quote

SERVER : FACTION <GUILD>
Dragonmaw : Horde <PMC>

We are a new guild. Our main goal right now is LVLing in our guild and to become a good well know guild on our server. The PMC <privitized> or mercenaries is a good and fun guild if you just want to play the game, have fun, help people, kick butt all at once and for people that are not always trying to compete and yell at other people but just nice, calm, and above all we work well togeather. We are also on PS3 and are currently playing for 60k$ in KZ2 so if you think that PMC is good for you or you just want to check it out Post here, message me, or PST me on Dragonmaw. Everyone wants to be in the PMC i mean who doesnt want to Be a mercenary? i mean guns, money (lots of money), being the best, nice mounts, and looking good to boot. We are Mercin' like a boss out here. Thanks for reading dis if you did or hell if you just skimed it and like certain parts than thanks and if you didnt well its not hurting anyone, thanks from Me and the PMC. -- MercZJ (MercenaryZJ on Dragonmaw) Twisted Evil
stefj3

WR Updates: 0
stefj3 WR Profile

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how is that server?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Guild Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: