WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Quick stats suggestions
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deficineiron

WR Updates: 0
deficineiron WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it possible to allow users to customize the chart data a bit more? My specific interest is seeing the growth of the 10-20 population over time, with the intent to try to see how the free-to-play model is impacting your overall population numbers. I can get the snapshot population for this bracket, but cannot view historical data on it.

If this is already available, please let me know where, I may just be missing it!

thanks!
Eloise

WR Updates: 745,870
Eloise WR Profile

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:18 pm    Post subject: Another suggestion for the quick stats Reply with quote

first thing ive noticed that at the Race Class Stats there are worgs and goblins but not at the Quick Race Stats. So please add them by the time.

another missing thing is that theres no stat like german, spanish, french, us, english, ... player activity...maybe name it Localisation Stats or Area Stats or something like that....what do you think?

i know rollie has no time at the moment but maybe later or anytime....or maybe someone could assist him???

greetings
IVYHOBBY

WR Updates: 0
IVYHOBBY WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be interesting to know if there are realms with a higher population of a certain class than normal.
1974ER
Epic Censi

WR Updates: 24,083,381
1974ER WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quick stats page looks like it needs a more major overhaul when Rollie has more time for it... races and classes are missing from several places, etc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: