Problem with MKombat mod

Info on other Mods that I have written/created/updated

Problem with MKombat mod

Post by Guest »

Whenever I enter Un'Goro, whether by zone crossing or logging in, it plays some god-awful hillbilly music. I've completely discontinued use of the mod until this is fixed. Is there a way to disable it, and are you planning on removing it in future versions (why is there in the first place?).

Rollie
Site Admin

Re: Problem with MKombat mod

Post by Rollie »

Anonymous wrote:Whenever I enter Un'Goro, whether by zone crossing or logging in, it plays some god-awful hillbilly music. I've completely discontinued use of the mod until this is fixed. Is there a way to disable it, and are you planning on removing it in future versions (why is there in the first place?).
lol, I literally laughed out load at that!

That "god-awful hillbilly music" is the title music from Land of the Lost, which Un'Goro crater is modeled after. You can find out more about it here:

http://www.landofthelost.com/

I suppose I should add in a way to suppress this, but I thought it was a great little easter egg =)
phpbb:phpinfo()

Boombas

Post by Boombas »

actually, I've changed the music and where it is to play easily by changing the zonename parameters but I can't seem to get multiple zones working just like Un'goro Crater... If anyone has an idea on how, shoot...I've tryed to copy/paste the section of it multiple times but it didn't work, only the first one did but I received no error message in game so..ya...I'm a newbie when it comes to LUA files but at least I figured out how to change the Un'Goro one...